THE MAIN ENGINE ROOM

Thoughts and Ramblings, from a long-time Sci Fi freak. !!WARNING!! Sometimes political commentary may sneak though!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Day Of The New Year

Happy New Year, everyone. Was it a good and safe one? Hope so; no one should start the year on a miserable note.

Made any Resolutions? Quit smoking, lose weight, get a better job, spend less time online and more in the 'Real World'?

Me? No, I didn't make any; I never do. I feel that if you want to start, quit, improve, alter, etc. something in your life, you might be better suited to do it when you come to the decision to actually do it, not have to wait until another year starts. Besides, you've seen how I keep track of things I'm trying to catch up on (here), so I try and not to put too much on my 'To Do' list if I can help it. Yes, I *can* multitask, but I can still procrastinate with the best of them.

As I've said before, I'm trying to back off on certain subjects for a while; too much too soon in that realm just gives me a headache, and no chance to actually catch up. Besides, I'm starting to feel like a one-note kind of guy on this, and that's not my intention. Hopefully, anyone who actually reads this will bear with me, and, if not reply, at least be entertained. That's all I ask.

Not trying to change the world, just make the journey here more bearable. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith Ellis said...

Happy New Year, Tremas!! All the very best.

January 2, 2012 at 3:03 AM  
Blogger Tremas said...

Same to you as well. :)

January 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters