THE MAIN ENGINE ROOM

Thoughts and Ramblings, from a long-time Sci Fi freak. !!WARNING!! Sometimes political commentary may sneak though!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just Another Day..........

Hello. :)

I was going to go on about the news I'd heard about the new movie in the works: A live action movie, about Barbie. Yes, the doll.
But, then I realized that it wouldn't really go anywhere...what could I do, rant about it, because it's based on a toy? A good many movies have been (and, ll be), so it seemed a little self-defeating to go on about it. So, I'm letting it drop. No sense, making no sense...

Haven't posted a bit, because I've been out and about; as such, whatever vitriol I may have had earlier, is pretty well done.

So, maybe next time, something somewhat coherent will make its way here.

Or not. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters