THE MAIN ENGINE ROOM

Thoughts and Ramblings, from a long-time Sci Fi freak. !!WARNING!! Sometimes political commentary may sneak though!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

You Betcha!

Sarah Palin started her tour for her ghost written, fact deficient waste of paper book, Going Rouge, in Michigan. She had a nice sized crowd, from what i hear. I still don't see how anyone could think that she's so 'inspiring', what with her track record of quitting and all.

Yes, I'm one of those guys, who does NOT find her to bell 'all that attractive'. And, no, it's not because of her Party affiliation, it's her. For some reason, she just flat-out annoys me.

Make of that, what you will.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin Karstens said...

Oh, I couldn't agree MORE, Sir...Sarah annoys the living HELL out of me!...;)

I'm a cartoonist/animator for a living, and occassionally take some time to do some 'Palin toons'...you might dig 'em...sample below...

http://karcreat.deviantart.com/art/Sarah-Palin-s-Tales-Of-Terror-133004747

Thanks for your great site...

-K

December 29, 2009 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Tremas said...

And, thank you. :)
I'll go take a look-see. :)

December 30, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters