THE MAIN ENGINE ROOM

Thoughts and Ramblings, from a long-time Sci Fi freak. !!WARNING!! Sometimes political commentary may sneak though!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lost Three More People At My Work...

Well. Since I last darkened this place, we've lost three more people at my work: one quit (didn't like the work, I guess), and the other two were let go; various and sundry reasons, but mainly for attendance issues. Seems that if you have a job, they kind of want you to show up and do it quite a lot of the time. Weird.... Tomorrow is October 3, 2012--the first Presidential debate between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Personally, my money's on Obama; he's proven that he's an excellent debater, and DOESN'T NEED A TELEPROMPTER to do it. That seems to be the big Mantra right now: "Take away the Teleprompter, and he's TOAST! HA HA HA!!". Oh, really? We'll see.... Part of me wants to watch it, but a bigger part says to get my sleep. After all, I have a job to to to tomorrow... :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters