THE MAIN ENGINE ROOM

Thoughts and Ramblings, from a long-time Sci Fi freak. !!WARNING!! Sometimes political commentary may sneak though!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Here On October 9th..........

First, happy birthday to both John Lennon (9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980) and John Entwistle (9 October 1944 – 27 June 2002). Music is a hell of a lot poorer without you both. ___________________________________ Well, since I've last posted, we've lost another person at work. Not attendance-related this time, though; they were a 'Line Leader', and basically took the hit for the mistakes that the line had accumulated recently. He seemed a little worried during the morning, as if he knew what was going to happen. And then it did. Too bad, he was a good person and really was a hard worker. I was going to comment on the recent debates, but I figured I'm just ranting needlessly at this point. If you still don't have a clear view as to who you want to vote for by now, I don't think I could help you make up your mind. Just BE INFORMED when you do vote. Trust me, it might still piss you off, but it's better than being ignorant.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters