THE MAIN ENGINE ROOM

Thoughts and Ramblings, from a long-time Sci Fi freak. !!WARNING!! Sometimes political commentary may sneak though!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Republicans: "We Kicked Obama's Ass, So Donate To Us!"

Oh, my.....

Seems the Repubs are suffering from selective amnesia again!
According to The Boner (Yes, this is how I'm referring to House Minority Leader John Boehner from now on; just a heads-up), 'Hey, we kicked his ass during the Q&A after the SOTU speech, so give us money to put us back in the majority!'

Seems he's 'kind of/sort of' forgetting, that Obama was the one kicking ass, as well as taking names. :) I'll wager that the next time he goes to talk to the Repubs like this again, for some reason there won't be any cameras laying about....

Not only, but also....

Did you hear the news? The Dems have a 59-41 Majority in the Senate! Odd, isn't it? I tell ya, ever since that Brown character won in Massachusetts, I thought that the GOP had the lead! I mean, that's what they kept saying and insisting, so it MUST be true, huh?
What's that? They *DON'T* have the Majority? You sure?
My, that's odd....maybe the Dems should be told that....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters