THE MAIN ENGINE ROOM

Thoughts and Ramblings, from a long-time Sci Fi freak. !!WARNING!! Sometimes political commentary may sneak though!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Captain America Hates America....?

Geeze.....
Ignoring the Palin Hand Notebook for now, I just thought I'd share this.

Being a comic book fan, I got a chuckle out of a certain Captain America issue.
You know, the one where the Teabaggers are called a group of Angry White Men by the Falcon. Seems FakeNews and the Baggers didn't like that, and called Marvel and writer Ed Brubaker on it. Did Marvel hold firm, tell them it's just a story, and that they have the right to say such things BECAUSE this is America?

No. Marvel wimped out, and APOLOGIZED to them!

I love comics, but haven't really read a Marvel in ages; when I heard of this, I wanted to start reading them again. But, when I then heard about them backtracking, I thought, "Screw Marvel. DC has better characters anyway."

I don't know why Baggers and Fake are getting so worked up about this. You can tell it's not really them.....the signs are spelled correctly...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin Karstens said...

Can't express how disappointed I am that Marvel 'wimped out'...that sucks.

Nice notation regarding the 'spelled right signs', too true...and to Marvel, I would say...'Get a brain, MORANS!!'

-K

February 13, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters