THE MAIN ENGINE ROOM

Thoughts and Ramblings, from a long-time Sci Fi freak. !!WARNING!! Sometimes political commentary may sneak though!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Been Gone A While.....

Very sorry about that. :)

After being laid off for 18 months...yes, MONTHS...I FINALLY landed a job at an industrial recycling facility! *Yay*

But, after three weeks....yes, WEEKS...they ran out of work, and so, guess who else ran out of work.... :(

A lot's been going on since last we've talked; but, I'm afraid I've got to play catch-up before I can start ranting again.

Soon, my Children, soon............

:)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Judith Ellis said...

Wishing you all the best, Tremas! Keep the faith! Looking forward to your upcoming posts.

April 1, 2010 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger karcreat2 said...

Hope you find something soon...and I look forward to some new posts here...;)

K

April 1, 2010 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Tremas said...

Thanks. :)
Luckily, nothing bad going on.....just annoying. :)

April 2, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters