THE MAIN ENGINE ROOM

Thoughts and Ramblings, from a long-time Sci Fi freak. !!WARNING!! Sometimes political commentary may sneak though!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Yet ANOTHER Job! :D

Hey there Hi there Ho there, everyone! :)
Yes, I now have yet ANOTHER job! The irony is, it's across the street from my three-week one. Plus, it's cleaner, and no heavy lifting! :) Hopefully, this one will hold onto me. Signs are good so far, and fingers are crossed.

As such, no rants. Yet. :D Yes, I'm in a good mood right now. But, don't worry, it hasn't dulled my opinionated state of being; just put it on 'Hold' a little longer. :D

Thanks for all of the good thoughts and kind words over this. :)

I'll be screaming online pretty soon, trust me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin Karstens said...

Hey, Congrats on the JOB, Man!!...;)

Thought you might take an interest in a non-job related (just for fun) project I'm workin' on, as we are both Doctor Who fans...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEeaHhBzBAk

...lemme know what ya think...;)

-K

April 20, 2010 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Tremas said...

Thanks. If you thought my updates were lagging *before*... :D

Just checked it out. Beautiful! :)

April 22, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters